Teletower is one of the most exciting and innovative products to
be developed for the access industry in years! Its unique patented telescopic operation means it
is easy to transport, store and erect; the Teletower offers an efficient and lower-cost alternative
to other low level access platforms.
The platform has seven height options: 33cm or 61cm when used as a podium and five telescopic working heights
from 1.0m to 2.0m in 25cm increments.
Providing 4 metres of working height, from van to insitu in 3 minutes or less!
The Teletower is manufactured in aluminium and is
built to withstand the toughest handling and working conditions. It is suitable for DIY, trade and professional
applications, and replacement parts are readily available.
Safety and quality is of paramount importance when manufacturing Teletower products. All products meet the
requirements of the Work at Height Regulations of 2005 and also comply with PASMA’s recommendations relating
to safe method of tower build.
- Telescopic Mechanism allows 5 Adjustable Platform Heights from 1.00m to 2.00m (Working Heights from 3.00m to 4.00m)
- Operates as a podium with low level fixed height options of 33cms and 61cms
- Fully erected in under 3 minutes saving down time and man hours
- Can be transported in a small van or estate car
- Comprises only two parts – Tower and Platform (no more leaving parts in the yard)
- Large Folding Aluminium Work Platform (1.40m x 0.70m) with climb through hatch
- Integral Telescopic hand and knee rails
- Integral Platform Stabilisers
- Integral Stabilising Legs with 5 Optional Positions
- Lockable castors
- Single Person Operation
- Minimal Product footprint for ease of Transportation and Storage
- Optional Toe – Boards
- Conforms to EN1004
- *Includes Tower 33kg, Platform 14kg, Wheel Set 8kg